Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Howdy!

Howdy!
Welcome to my blog.

So yeah...

I decided to start my little corner here after looking at a friend’s blog and seeing how he uses it to keep in touch with his friends. He is now a close pal of mine here in the sticks of Ithaca land, and he keeps me company when I have to brave through a -30º windchill to find myself something to eat for dinner.

The motif you ask? I just realized that I have got heaps of friends spread throughout the globe and I reckon people could use this to find out where I am and what I am up to. Considering my nomadic lifestyle and how bad I am at keeping in touch, they could even find me and come visit me sometime. There is this Japanese saying: "When a tiger dies, he is eternalized by his fur. When a man dies, he is eternalized by his name”. So who knows? Someday when my strengths are taken, Google might even be able keep my ramblings somewhere in their massive database for others to read.

I never thought I would actually start a blog. Considering my lack of eloquence for random stuff, I apologize in advance if this turns out to be exorbitantly boring...


So enough said... Just kick off your shoes, put your feet up. Lean back and just enjoy... Once again, Welcome to my own little world...

1 comment:

Steve Walker said...

Welcome. You are eloquent, your use of 'exorbitantly' in the next sentence proves it.

I wait in eager anticipation of further posts... I'll put a link on my page to yours as well.